Tag Archive: Muslim world


 photo FamilySurvivalProtocolColliseumBannergrayscale900x338_zpsb17c85d0.jpg

…………………………………………………………..

 

Saudi Deputy Crown Prince and Defence Minister Mohammed bin Salman speaks during a news conference in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Creates Anti-Terrorist Coalition to Save Face in Mideast

© REUTERS/ Saudi Press Agency

Politics

14:09 21.12.2015

Recently, Saudi Arabia announced it was creating a coalition of Muslim countries to fight terrorism. Such a plan was initiated by Riyadh’s intention to restore its position in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia’s call to arms has gained supporters. As of now, 34 nations have expressed their interest in joining the anti-terrorist Muslim coalition Riyadh is forming.Among them are countries with a majority of Shiite or Sunni population, including Jordan, the UAE, Palestine, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Qatar, Yemen, Turkey, a number of African Muslim nations as well as Pakistan, Bangladesh and Malaysia. Another 10 nations said they would be ready to join the coalition in the future.

Saudi Arabia’s Defense Ministry Mohammad bin Salman did not elaborate on what measures would be taken against terrorists. He only said that a headquarters will be established in Riyadh to “coordinate military operations.”

US closing embassies, consulates in Muslim world Sunday after receiving unspecified threat

Associated Press – U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, left, speaks to staff members at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013. The Obama administration hasn’t sent its top diplomat to Pakistan since 2011, and Kerry’s trip is a chance for the former senator to get to know the newly elected prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, who came to power in Pakistan’s first transition between civilian governments.

State Department officials said Thursday that they were taking action out of an “abundance of caution.”

Spokeswoman Marie Harf cited information indicating a threat to U.S. facilities overseas and said some diplomatic facilities may stay closed for more than a day.

Other U.S. officials said the threat was in the Muslim world, where Sunday is a workday. American diplomatic missions in Europe, Latin America and many other places are closed on Sunday.

Those officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

Read More Here

*********************************************************************

US issues travel terror warning

Al Qaida’s leader, Ayman al-Zawahri (AP)

The US has issued an extraordinary global travel warning to Americans about the threat of an al-Qaida attack and closed down 21 embassies and consulates across the Muslim world for the weekend.

The alert was the first of its kind since an announcement preceding the tenth anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks. This one comes with the scars still fresh from last year’s deadly September 11 attack on a US diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, and with the Obama administration and Congress determined to prevent any similar breach of an American Embassy or consulate.

“There is a significant threat stream and we’re reacting to it,” said General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He told ABC News in an interview to be aired Sunday that the threat was “more specific” than previous ones and the “intent is to attack Western, not just US interests.”

Read More  Here

*********************************************************************

Enhanced by Zemanta

Politics, Legislation and Economy News

World News – Government :  Security – Blow Back

US deploys extra troops overseas as protests continue to spread

Demonstrations over Prophet film now in 20 Muslim countries and likely to persist for days

Conceding that angry protests are likely to continue for days, the US defense department has sent extra troops to protect “personnel and property” at America’s diplomatic outposts across the Muslim world.

The deployment was revealed as the Obama administration ordered an evacuation of all but emergency staff from Tunisia and Sudan. It advised citizens not to visit either country until anger over a controversial video mocking the Prophet Mohamed has died down.

Protests have spread to at least 20 Muslim nations and were reported in Pakistan yesterday, leaving US officials anxious to prevent a repeat of last week’s tragedy in Libya, where the US ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three staff were killed at the American consulate in Benghazi. The Pentagon has “deployed forces to a number of areas in the region”, said the Defence Secretary, Leon Panetta. “I think that we have to continue to be very vigilant because I suspect that … these demonstrations are likely to continue over the next few days, if not longer.”

His comments came as debate continued at home and abroad over the events that led to Mr Stevens’ murder. In an interview with CBS yesterday, Libya’s President, Mohammed Magarief, blamed the attack on foreign terrorists, saying his government has arrested 50 suspects with links to al-Qa’ida.

“It was definitely planned by foreigners – by people who entered the country a few months ago,” he said. “They were planning criminal acts since their arrival.” The security situation remained “difficult” for Americans in Libya, Mr Magarief added, noting: “It may be better for them to stay away for a little while.”

Last week’s deaths occurred when militants fired on the consulate with rocket-propelled grenades. At the weekend, al-Qa’ida issued a statement celebrating the attack, calling it “a great event” and urging supporters to “come together in one goal, which is to expel the embassies of America from the lands of the Muslims”.

Back in Washington, the tragedy has spawned political debate. The White House continues to deny reports, first published by The Independent, that the State Department received “credible information” about a potential attack on the consulate two days before it occurred. However, CNN reported yesterday that a Libyan security official, Jamal Mabrouk, did indeed meet US officials in Benghazi last week and warned them about deteriorating security. The affair might have already damaged Barack Obama’s re-election prospects, were it not for a botched reaction by Mitt Romney. The Republican presidential candidate was widely mocked for holding a press conference on Wednesday at which he said the President’s reaction to the murder had influenced an “apologetic” Twitter post by a junior diplomat. It later emerged that the tweet was sent several hours before Mr Stevens died.

Mr Obama is anxious to put the affair behind him, and urged perspective in his weekly address on Saturday. “I know the images on our televisions are disturbing,” he said. “But let us never forget that for every angry mob, there are millions who yearn for the freedom and dignity and hope that our flag represents.”

Outside the Muslim world smaller, mostly peaceful protests continued against The Innocence of Muslims, the low-budget film which caused the controversy. In London, about 400 demonstrators gathered at the US embassy. Meanwhile, the three California-based men believed to be responsible for the film were revealed as associates of Zakaria Botros Henein, an anti-Islamic cleric from Orange County. They spent the weekend at the centre of a bizarre media circus. One of the men, Steve Klein, answered his door to reporters wearing only shorts and waving a pistol. Another, Joseph Nassrallah, who runs an anti-Muslim campaign group called Media for Christ, appeared to have gone into hiding. A third, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, was wrapped in a bandana and taken for an interview by probation officials on Saturday. They wanted to ask about reports that he uploaded a version of the movie to YouTube using a pseudonym. Mr Nakoula, a Coptic Christian originally from Egypt, was convicted of bank fraud in 2008. The terms of his probation forbid him from using the internet and assuming aliases.

The backlash: global flashpoints

Afghanistan

Hundreds of university students gathered in the capital, Kabul, yesterday to protest against the film. Some burned a US flag and a poster of President Barack Obama. The demonstrators and criticised the US for a lack of action against the film’s makers.

Pakistan

Police fired tear gas and water cannon at hundreds of protesters as they tried to march toward the US Consulate in the southern city of Karachi yesterday. Police and private security guards outside the consulate also fired shots into the air to disperse the crowds of demonstrators angered by the anti-Islam “Innocence of Muslims” video produced in the US, according to Associated Press reports.

London

Hundreds of protesters gathered at the US consulate in London yesterday to protest peacefully against the film and listen to clerics giving speeches.

Paris

Police have reinforced security around the American Embassy in the French capital after hundreds gathered outside the building to protest over the weekend.

 

 

Related articles

The Return of Gladio And The Rebirth of Terror Under French Tyrant Nicolas Sarkrazy

 

by Saman Mohammadi

http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com/2012/03/return-of-gladio-and-rebirth-of-terror.html

What is wrong with this picture? One of them still hasn’t faced justice.

Another day, another false-flag terror event in another advanced Western democracy. This time, the people of France are the target of Western state-sponsored terrorism and the strategy of tension. The patsy’s name is Mohammed Merah. The names of the people who were murdered by the French state are Jonathan (Yonatan) Sandler, plus two of his young children named Aryeh and Gabriel, and another child named Myriam Monsonego.

This is an ordinary state-run terrorist operation to increase tension, fear, and hatred in Western society. This is what the fascist State does when it is free to write history on the spot and blow stuff up. It kills innocent children to make the submerged public gasp for air, hate the scapegoat, and demand security and steel nerve from the leaders of the State.

Vincenzo Vinciguerra, an Italian neo-fascist and terrorist, described in 1984 the existence of a shadow network of military officials and political leaders in Italy who frequently organized terror attacks to keep the country within the sphere of right-wing politics. This network was part of a larger structure known as Gladio that included government fascists in Europe, America, and NATO. Vinciguerra, who was a mercenary of this secret state-terror network until the day he raised awareness of its existence, said in the famous documentary, “Operation Gladio”:

“You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.”

Patrick Henningsen offers a better history of Gladio in his article, written in December 2011, called, “Is Operation GLADIO on the rebound in Europe?”  “Readers should note,” said Henningsen, “that GLADIO was officially active only 20 years ago, not a long time in terms of politics and the military.” He ended his article by writing, “GLADIO 2.0 is in motion.” It’s hard to argue with that, especially in light of this latest tragedy in France.

Pofessor and historian Daniele Ganser, author of, “NATO’s Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western Europe,” said back in September 2006 in an interview with Norway’s Le Monde Diplo:

“With the concrete data that we have, for instance from Italy, we know that the activities [of] the secret army called Gladio [were] directed by the military secret service [and with training and support from] the CIA. We also know that the CIA wanted Gladio to attack and weaken the strong Italian Communist party. Gladio linked up with right-wing extremist Catholics who were strongly opposed to atheist Communism, and they planted bombs in Italy. The blame was unjustly put on the Communists. That is what is called false flag terrorism. Some members of the Italian military secret service claimed the CIA had ordered them to do this. When some Italian judges found out that the secret armies existed within the state, they reported it to the senators, who were surprised and said: “We did not know that this existed”. In 1990, the Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti stepped forward and said: “Yes, this is a fact, the secret army existed, but it was to protect the state and to fight the Russians if ever they attacked Italy, it was nothing illegal, it was a good thing.” If you have a secret armed organization in a democratic society, then it is very difficult to guarantee that it [will] never attack the citizens. We can of course have armed organizations in a democracy, but they should not be secret. The whole basis of a democratic system is that you control power through accountability and through transparency. Once this is gone, the danger of abuse of power will be imminent. And we can show that in some cases, not only in Italy, but also in Greece, Turkey, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and other countries, secret armies abused their power.”

Why is this information relevant? Because many people believe that the secret Gladio fascists in America and Western Europe never went away, they just changed the face of the “Enemy to the West” from Communist to Islamist. For them, the Cold War never ended, instead, they turned it into a Hot War with political Islam.

Former European MP Richard Cottrell recently wrote in an article at EndtheLie.com called, “The Belgian ‘Years of Lead’ return with a vengeance: Gladio rides again”:

“I am sure that the latest re-tooling of Gladio to promote the ‘enemy within’, the menace of Islamic radicals, fits the purpose of a state unifying force.

In days of yore, the former years of lead, communist subversives filled the same role.”

The fascists in Israel couldn’t have been more excited and happy at the thought of the West joining its war against Palestinians, and one billion people throughout the Muslim world. When 9/11 happened they got their war, and it’s been a huge government killing fest since then.
The killing fest has been going on in the Middle East and in the West. The author of the blog aangirfan believes the Ozar Hatorah Toulouse shooting is an inside job, and says that, “Gladio-style terrorist activity in France could work to the advantage of President Sarkozy.” He also speculates that Sarkrazy is the Mossad’s inside man, and provides evidence of his connections to the 2004 Madrid train bombings. He points out that, at the time of the bombings, Sarkrazy was France’s Interior Minister.

At Infowars.com, Kurt Nimmo writes that, “Mohammed Merah, the suspect in the killing of seven people outside a Jewish school in Toulouse, France, fits the pattern of an al-Qaeda intelligence asset.”

Why would French president Nicolas Sarkrazy do such a horrible thing? To secure votes during election season. Nimmo says that the terror attack in France has “provided Nicholas Sarkozy with a pretext to put the southern part of the nation on high alert and cancel the campaigns of presidential contenders. Sarkozy stands to benefit from the terror attacks and play the role of a strong leader during a national crisis.”

Why would the French secret service do such a horrible thing? To keep the French people mentally occupied on the Islamist threat. There is no morality in war, and the West is at war, though not with Islam, but with its own people, its own way of life, and its own democratic system of government. Islam is the civilizational scapegoat.

I’m not defending Islam, just stating facts. Organized religion is bad enough as it is, there is no need to demonize Islam any further and lay all of the West’s internal problems at the feet of the Iranian Mullahs and Afghan warlords. They will go the way of history without Western intervention. In fact, they wouldn’t even exist if the CIA, MI6, and Mossad didn’t train and arm Islamic terrorists like Al-Qaeda, and support radical Islamic organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood.

The people of the Middle East have enough problems to deal with because of their own crazy leaders, so it makes it that much more cruel and unforgivable that they have to constantly worry about crazy Western leaders like Nicolas Sarkrazy who are calling for their destruction. I’m not a military expert, but declaring war on one billion people is not a very bright idea.

But Western governments will continue the facade of the war on terror because the Western public is not aware and angry enough yet to overthrow them. Apparently, the false-flag terrorism trick never gets old. So why stop? Governments and rulers will keep relying on the false-flag terrorism trick for another millennium if they are sufficiently confident that they can get away with it.

Modern politicians and secret intelligence agencies live off of public fear of the Outsider. They are political vampires who only know how to suck blood out of the public. Every once and a while, especially before an election or a war, they make deep cuts inside the veins of the body politic, like staging a terrorist attack, and then let the blood slowly squeeze out drip by drip. After such a tragedy, the power and money flows to the State like honey, and the public begs for more security and stronger leadership.

The only solution is public education and public awareness. Damn the Western press. Western journalists will sit on the sidelines of history and watch state-terror events as they unfold one after the other, producing a long stream of terror.

This stream of terror, which has so far been directed and guided by the governments of America, Israel, and the West, will over time form into an ocean of blood and war in which the whole world will be drowned in. That is the dark future that is being created.